We are looking for a talented colleague who can contribute to build a new Group Internal Audit department from zero. Being a newly established function in Axzon, it is a key task for the department to form its mandate and to develop all tools, templates and methodologies necessary to carry out the tasks assigned by Executive Management and the Audit Committee.
The job will provide you with an inside perspective of Axzon’s business processes and a network throughout the organisation. You will work closely with the Group Finance organisation in Copenhagen and Axzon’s business units.
- Plan and conduct internal audit visits at Axzon entities in all countries of operation, focusing on compliance with Group and local standards.
- Report results of audit to local and executive management.
- Support local finance organisations within areas such as optimization of financial processes, development of tools, templates and procedures.
- Develop and maintain accounting and controlling manuals, provide guidance and support to Group and local finance in complex accounting areas.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the internal control systems.
- Participate in preparing Audit Committee meetings.
- Various ad hoc assignments e.g. participation in strategic projects, answering requests from executive management and the Board of Directors, investigations etc.
Job location is flexible. You may work from home or from one of Axzon’s headquarters in Poland or Ukraine. Due to the nature of the position, you must expect a substantial amount of travel activity.
- You hold an MSc or diploma in Accounting, Auditing or similar.
- Approximately 5-7 years of experience working with a large auditing firm or a large international company.
- Good communication skills and can interact with people from many cultures
- Proficiency in Polish, Ukrainian and Russian will be an advantage
- Mastering English on negotiation level
- Motivated by working in a changing environment and with handling many stakeholders
- Instinctively representing the compliance culture characterising Group Internal Audit and Axzon in your day-to-day work, you inspire confidence and you are a trustworthy partner.
We offer you:
- An exciting and challenging position in an international environment with good opportunities for development in a growing company and organization. Remuneration will be negotiated individually on the basis of experience and qualifications.
Looking forward to your CVs!